Industrial Hygiene is defined as the science and art devoted to the anticipation, recognition, evaluation, and control of those environmental factors or stresses arising in and from the workplace. These factors or stresses may cause sickness, impaired health, and well being, or significant discomfort among workers or among the citizens of the community.
Viddacom (Industrial Hygiene) will address your Industrial Hygiene needs, whether it be for regulatory compliance, on-site safety concerns, or immediate action issues. We will response expeditiously and with confidentiality.
- Industrial Hygiene Management Program and Plans
- Health Risk Assessment
- Chemical Health Risk Assessment
- Air Sampling (Personal and Area)
- Noise Monitoring
- Heat Stress Monitoring
- Indoor Air Quality Surveys
- Audit Health And Safety Policies, Procedures, and Records
- Worker Qualifications and Training Review
- Occupational Safety And Health Programs and Plans
- Hazard Communication Plans
- Personal Protective Equipment Program
- Respiratory Protection Plans and Fit Testing
- Confined Space Entry Programs
- Hearing Conservation Plans
- Laboratory Safety Plans
- Ergonomics Program
- Bloodborne Pathogen Plans
- Safety Audits
- Job Hazard Analyses
- Assist Clients to determine appropriate control measures, training, exposure monitoring and health surveillance activities.
- As a benchmark for Client’s in developing and improving the management of health risks at the Workplace.
Occupational Hygiene Training Association
(OHTA) International Qualifications
Viddacom collaborates with Global Petro Solutions
Sdn Bhd (GPS), an Approved OHTA’s Training
Providers for Industrial Hygiene Courses leading to
the international qualifications.
- W201 Basic Principles of Occupational Hygiene
- W507 Health Effects of Hazardous Substances
The trainings are recognized by the International
Occupational Hygiene Association (IOHA).